Dozer would like to take this opportunity to explain what a valuable family member he is:
"Vacuuming and mopping every single day is good exercise. I track in dirt and shed hair for your heart health.
"That time I cost $1000 at the vet? I prevented you from spending all your money on heroin. Seriously. That money might have burned a hole in your pocket and you would have been tempted to spend it on hard, hard drugs.
"Also, breaking all the plates was a safety demonstration. Do you not see how fragile they are? That could be hazardous! If they were all over the floor in shards. Like now.
"Diarrhea? Oh, come on, you like to work from home sometimes.
"P.S. You don't actually want nice things. Intact doors and baseboards are boooooring. You're welcome! Love, Dozer."
My husband and I are always saying how considerate and helpful our dogs are. For example, they make sure we never oversleep for anything on weekends. Even when we have nothing scheduled.
ReplyDeleteYes, Dozer and Gracie also consider that a point of pride.
DeleteOhh destructive doggies. Some how we always manage to love them enough to look past their bad habits.
ReplyDeleteChic on the Cheap
It's a good thing they're cute!
Delete