oh no! I think this season is actually called "Despair", not "Spring". It's the season between winter and spring, usually march-may, where it is not sunny like it should be, but either rainy (in seattle) or snowy.
I know! Can't wait till June and real sunshine :)
It looks nice but I can't even imagine how hard it would be to do anything in that weather.You deserve some sunshine and warmth soon!
Snow in April? Yikes!
oh no! I think this season is actually called "Despair", not "Spring". It's the season between winter and spring, usually march-may, where it is not sunny like it should be, but either rainy (in seattle) or snowy.
ReplyDeleteI know! Can't wait till June and real sunshine :)
ReplyDeleteIt looks nice but I can't even imagine how hard it would be to do anything in that weather.
ReplyDeleteYou deserve some sunshine and warmth soon!
Snow in April? Yikes!
ReplyDelete